Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL A-Z

Haerpfer et al

Charles Haerpfer (1835-1909, from Bavaria, Germany) learned his skills at Steinmeyer and Walcker in Germany and Bill Haas in Switzerland. Étienne Dalstein (1834-1900, from Lorraine) had a background of carpenter. The two men worked together during the construction of the Cavaillé-Coll organ of Saint-Sulpice in Paris. After that, they set up a workshop in Boulay in 1863. From 1905, Frédéric Haerpfer (1879-1956) and Paul Dalstein (1868- 1926) gradually took control of the factory and in 1918 the company was taken over by Frédéric Haerpfer. Dalstein-Haerpfer delivered more than 160 instruments, mainly in Germany. In 1946, the name of the company was changed into Manufacture Lorraine des Grandes Orgues Haerpfer-Erman , when the former director Walter Haerpfer (1909-1975) associated himself with Pierre Erman (1913-1990). Haerpfer-Erman created or restored some 50 instruments, mainly in a neoclassical style. From 1978 until his death in 1999, Théo Haerpfer (191946-1999) was the head of the company Manufacture Lorraine des Grandes Orgues Haerpfer ; Pierre Erman retired in 1978. In all, the dynasty built or restored from 1863 until 1999 about 550 instruments.
Église Notre Dame du travail (1991) Parisian organs built by Dalstein-Harpfer Eglise luthérienne Trinité-Saint Marcel - Saint-Marcel (1908) Parisian organs built by Harpfer Saint-Jean-Baptiste-de-Grenelle (1989) Notre-Dame-du-travail (1991)
Les orgues de Paris

Haerpfer et al

Église Notre Dame du travail (1991) Parisian organs built by Harpfer Saint-Jean-Baptiste-de-Grenelle (1989) Notre-Dame-du-travail (1991)
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt COLOPHON
Charles Haerpfer (1835-1909, from Bavaria, Germany) learned his skills at Steinmeyer and Walcker in Germany and Bill Haas in Switzerland. Étienne Dalstein (1834-1900, from Lorraine) had a background of carpenter. The two men worked together during the construction of the Cavaillé-Coll organ of Saint-Sulpice in Paris. After that, they set up a workshop in Boulay in 1863. From 1905, Frédéric Haerpfer (1879-1956) and Paul Dalstein (1868- 1926) gradually took control of the factory and in 1918 the company was taken over by Frédéric Haerpfer. Dalstein-Haerpfer delivered more than 160 instruments, mainly in Germany. In 1946, the name of the company was changed into Manufacture Lorraine des Grandes Orgues Haerpfer-Erman , when the former director Walter Haerpfer (1909-1975) associated himself with Pierre Erman (1913-1990). Haerpfer-Erman created or restored some 50 instruments, mainly in a neoclassical style. From 1978 until his death in 1999, Théo Haerpfer (191946-1999) was the head of the company Manufacture Lorraine des Grandes Orgues Haerpfer ; Pierre Erman retired in 1978. In all, the dynasty built or restored from 1863 until 1999 about 550 instruments.