Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL COLOPHON

Gonzalez-Danion-

Dargassies 1-2

Basilique Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1995/2004)

Parisian organs built by Dargassies

Saint-Jean Bosco (1991) Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1997/2004) Conservatoire Municipal Hector Berlioz (2005)

Parisian organs built by Jacquot

CRR Salle Rostropovitch (1951) Saint-Laurent Orgue de choeur (1966) Saint-Laurent, orgue de choeur
Dargassies - Jacquot-Lavergne - Cicchero

Bernard Dargassies

Bernard Dargassies (*1954) worked at the Danion-Gonzalez firm since 1972, and had worked also with Gutschenritter. He created his own firm in 1979 and bought the Gonzalez firm in 1988 and named it Manufacture Vosgienne de Grandes Orgues Bernard Dargassies. In 2007, Yann Michel et Sylviane Rochotte took over the management while Dargassies continued to operate a smaller workshop in the Parisian region under the name Atelier de Facture d'Orgues B. Dargassies (Fontenay sous Bois). Nowadays, Dargassies is retired for half of his time and continues to participate in both workshops for the artistic part and instrument design. In Paris his partner Gaël Coutellier will succeed him. In the past decennia, the Manufacture Vosgienne de Grandes Orgues Bernard Dargassies was leading company in the Parisian region.

Jaquot-Jeanpierre/Jacquot-Lavergne

The Maison Jaquot-Jeanpierre (later Jacquot-Lavergne) was the largest organ company in Vosges in the 19th century. The family tradition of this house concerning organ building is said to go back to 1750, which makes it the oldest organ building compay in the world. The activities in Rambervilliers started in 1853 with Jean Nicolas Jeanpierre (1811-1873). His father, Jean Baptiste Jeanpierre (1784-1822) , was the first organ builder in this family. In 1863, he associated himself with his son-in-law Nicolas-Théodore Jaquot (1835-1918) (Jaquot-Jeanpierre). In 1871, he became the director of the firm and in 1879 he associated himself with one of his emplyees, Charles Didier (1831-1881) (Jaquot-Jeanpierre et Cie). After five years, this association was broken and he assoiated himself with his son Ernest-Théodore Jaquot (1876-1945) (Jaquot- jeanpierre et Fils). After his death in 1918, Ernest took over (Th. Jaquot Fils, successeur). In 1928, he associated himself with his son Pierre (1901-1981) (Th. Jacquot et Fils). In 1936, they associated themselves with a former employee of Cavaillé-Coll-Convers, René Lavergne (1900-1975). In 1962, this firm was bought by the Gonzalez firm and the workshop of this firm was transferred to Rambervilliers.

Jean-Marc Cicchero

Jean-Marc Cicchero (*1943) learned his skills at the Roethinger firm and worked from 1961-1977 at Danion-Gonzalez. He started his own company in 1978. He retired in 2003. His son Philippe (*1972) led the firm from 2003-2012. He worked on the organs of Eglise Protestante Unie de l'Étoile, Notre-Dame-de-bonne-nouvelle, Notre-Dame-des-otages, Saint-Ambroise, Saint-Esprit, Saint-Jean- Baptiste de Belleville, Saint-Joseph artisan and the choir organ of Saint-Laurent .
Les orgues de Paris

Gonzalez-Danion-

Dargassies 1-2

Basilique Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1995/2004)

Parisian organs built by Dargassies

Saint-Jean Bosco (1991) Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1997/2004) Conservatoire Municipal Hector Berlioz (2005)

Parisian organs built by Jacquot

CRR Salle Rostropovitch (1951) Saint-Laurent Orgue de choeur (1966)
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt COLOPHON
Dargassies - Jacquot-Lavergne - Cicchero

Bernard Dargassies

Bernard Dargassies (*1954) worked at the Danion-Gonzalez firm since 1972, and had worked also with Gutschenritter. He created his own firm in 1979 and bought the Gonzalez firm in 1988 and named it Manufacture Vosgienne de Grandes Orgues Bernard Dargassies. In 2007, Yann Michel et Sylviane Rochotte took over the management while Dargassies continued to operate a smaller workshop in the Parisian region under the name Atelier de Facture d'Orgues B. Dargassies (Fontenay sous Bois). Nowadays, Dargassies is retired for half of his time and continues to participate in both workshops for the artistic part and instrument design. In Paris his partner Gaël Coutellier will succeed him. In the past decennia, the Manufacture Vosgienne de Grandes Orgues Bernard Dargassies was leading company in the Parisian region.

Jaquot-Jeanpierre/Jacquot-Lavergne

The Maison Jaquot-Jeanpierre (later Jacquot-Lavergne) was the largest organ company in Vosges in the 19th century. The family tradition of this house concerning organ building is said to go back to 1750, which makes it the oldest organ building compay in the world. The activities in Rambervilliers started in 1853 with Jean Nicolas Jeanpierre (1811-1873). His father, Jean Baptiste Jeanpierre (1784-1822) , was the first organ builder in this family. In 1863, he associated himself with his son-in-law Nicolas-Théodore Jaquot (1835-1918) (Jaquot-Jeanpierre). In 1871, he became the director of the firm and in 1879 he associated himself with one of his emplyees, Charles Didier (1831-1881) (Jaquot-Jeanpierre et Cie). After five years, this association was broken and he assoiated himself with his son Ernest-Théodore Jaquot (1876-1945) (Jaquot- jeanpierre et Fils). After his death in 1918, Ernest took over (Th. Jaquot Fils, successeur). In 1928, he associated himself with his son Pierre (1901-1981) (Th. Jacquot et Fils). In 1936, they associated themselves with a former employee of Cavaillé-Coll-Convers, René Lavergne (1900-1975). In 1962, this firm was bought by the Gonzalez firm and the workshop of this firm was transferred to Rambervilliers.

Jean-Marc Cicchero

Jean-Marc Cicchero (*1943) learned his skills at the Roethinger firm and worked from 1961-1977 at Danion-Gonzalez. He started his own company in 1978. He retired in 2003. His son Philippe (*1972) led the firm from 2003-2012. He worked on the organs of Eglise Protestante Unie de l'Étoile, Notre-Dame-de-bonne-nouvelle, Notre-Dame-des-otages, Saint-Ambroise, Saint-Esprit, Saint-Jean- Baptiste de Belleville, Saint-Joseph artisan and the choir organ of Saint-Laurent .